Cloud Automation and Hosting
The competitive business dynamics of today require companies to become more agile than ever. Although clouds offer on-demand services at reasonable rates, they can also complicate the management and security of IT infrastructures. With AXSAI support, you can identify and execute a sound cloud strategy that empowers your organisation without creating unnecessary risks.
Cloud hosting is a creative hosting solution that uses data and software to manage a network of physical and virtual cloud servers. Cloud hosting serves affordability, flexibility, scalability, and reliability in one, as it can be rendered as per need basis. We are just as reliable cloud hosting partners at AXSAI as we support customer data centers through a global hosting network. For AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, we act as a full cloud partner, with expert technical staff. Our team of experts creates complex, integrated cloud-based applications for organisations of various sizes and across verticals in the industry. The efficiency, reliability and security of our cloud hosting services are what we concentrate on.
- Facilitates the cost of public cloud services to be compared based on your particular configurations
- Ensures that the cloud infrastructure needs are sufficiently addressed with a right-sized solution
- Enables the creation of an optimized enterprise cloud environment (performance vs. cost)
- Improves ROI and maximizes investments in the cloud, thus proposing substantial cost efficiencies
- Provides a clear understanding of the standards of success in order to build an optimal architecture
- Offers a clear and complete picture of the data storage needs to optimize the hosting solution
- Provides an analysis of the configuration and migration parameters, along with security and compliance criteria
At AXSAI we provide a reliable cloud assessment service that forecasts the cloud’s feasibility for your current and future business configuration. It offers data analytics, cost analysis, ROI analysis, as well as recommendations for accelerating and simplifying cloud migration and management as a cloud infrastructure analytics provider. It helps the organisation to assess the appropriate cloud configurations for its environment and the “best-fit” cloud provider.